Saturday, October 30

Last Post!

Hey everyone!
Monday is the big day! I'll be able to start writing then. That means Wednesday will be the first post with my word count total. For all of those who are wondering, I have to write on average 1667 words a day. That's okay because, on an inspired day, I can probably write about 1700 words an hour. Which means I only need about an hour a day to get this written.
Here's a review as prep for Monday. My story is called The Lost Text, and it will be a fascinating fantasy story that reaches from a simple college in America to the very depth of the entire multiverse. It has multiple worlds and a completely made-up language. It's got allusions and references and all sorts of awesomeness. And, in a new stroke of inspiration, it will have multiple viewpoints. Hopefully this will be no less than epic.
See you all on Wednesday, and keep rooting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment