Tuesday, November 9

Day 9 of NaNoWriMo

Hey everyone. Sorry I didn't post on Saturday. My laptop caught an acute case of Antivirus Action (a fake antivirus software that basically shuts down everything) this weekend. That means I am a little behind right now. I need to get to 15K today and I'm at 14K as of posting, so I've got my work cut out for me.
Story's still coming along though, although it kinda sucks. Even if I do catch up, I may not even make 50K at the end. The plot isn't as strong as it should be, although I just ranked up in epic thanks to a random development I just created. It totally rationalizes the existence of the "gods" of Elseworld and also is an awesome spur for the plot.
Oh, and another thing. I'm considering changing the title. The Lost Text is kind of a minor part of the story, so I'm thinking of calling it Elseworld now. Although, there are another set of Texts that were technically Lost, so I suppose the title has a cool double meaning... eh, I don't know. What do you guys think?
Anyways, that's about all. I'm thinking about doing an explanation of the system of magic I have in my universe next week. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment