Wednesday, November 17

Running out of Steam...

Hey everyone!
I'm having a lot of trouble finding inspiration to write. This whole large-scale writing project is really new to me. I have a few really good ideas, but once those ideas were exhausted I'm kind of out of luck. My story isn't built in such a way that adventures can be free-formed. I'm really far behind; I'm not even at 25K yet. Bleh. Bleh bleh bleh bleh bleh. And that's how I feel about that.
Well, for now, I'll keep writing. I'm almost certainly not going to have 50K words at the end, unless I can get a really good arc written up. I will definitely do this next year, so I'll keep the lessons I learned from this one and apply them to the next project. Anyways, sorry to get your hopes up. We'll see what happens. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment